New shirt on the way (and this one is amazing)


East Timor Away Shirt. Yeah, East Timor! I'm really excited about this one: I read on Caveman Ninja's blog there were some for sale on eBay, but when I checked the site, it said they were sold out. But a closer look at the seller's page made me find out there was a last one. Will post it as soon as it arrives!


Total cost: around 40€ (not bad at all!).

Francisco Ferreira

Journalist and football enthusiast. Born and raised in Porto, but ended up cheering the local minnows: Boavista FC. Football shirt collector, because it's a great to waste my money.

2 comments:

  1. Peguei a minha também. Belíssima camisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, it was Fernando who tipped me off that it was on ebay in the first place! Great to share what we all love :-)

    ReplyDelete