Intro

Hey there.

My name's Francisco, I live in Porto (born and raised!), I'm a journalist, and I collect football shirts (and sometimes scarves). That says it all.

I've been checking other football shirt collections, and some of them are quite impressive. A lot more impressive than mine, i must say. I own around 50 shirts from clubs and national teams from all over the world. All of them are official (hopefully).

You won't be seeing any Real Madrid/Barcelona/Man Utd/AC Milan shirts around here. The thing is that journalists aren't rich. Believe me. Well, at least most of them are not. So i prefer quality instead of quantity. When I first started this collection a few years ago, I started looking for shirts of clubs i liked for some reason, and as I can't spend millions of euros (or dollars or pounds) in shirts, i prefer to keep it interesting enough: i tend to buy "rare" shirts, from smaller clubs. It's a kind of challenge, actually. I prefer to spend my money on shirts that are harder to found around here, so i can keep my collection interesting enough for a 50-shirt-collection (more to come soon, of course).

Some of the shirts were bought online (thanks eBay, Subside Sports, Classical Football Shirts, and so on), and some of them were bought during my trips around Europe. Some of the shirts have some funny stories behind their purchase, so i'll try to keep it interesting, showing you the shirt, and also telling you some curiosities around it. Hope you enjoy!

Francisco Ferreira

Journalist and football enthusiast. Born and raised in Porto, but ended up cheering the local minnows: Boavista FC. Football shirt collector, because it's a great to waste my money.

0 comentários: